Permanent staff can be recruited via:
- CNRS (Chargé de Recherche, Directeur de Recherche)
- INRIA (Chargé de Recherche, Inria Starting Faculty Position, Directeur de Recherche)
- Université Paris-Saclay (Associate Professor, Professor)
There are different options for funding a PhD: Université Pars-Saclay, Inria, CIFRE, as well as various domain-specific calls. The topic of a PhD will usually be defined in collaboration with the student, unless it is part of a broader research project for which funding has already been secured. PhD proposals with funding already secured, if any, are listed below.
If you are interested in doing a PhD in the team, contact us.
No position open at the moment.
Most intership offers (M.Sc, M.Eng.) are posted during the period December-February, and take place during the spring and summer.
- AR-enhanced Tangibles for Remote Interaction with Wall-sized Displays
- Browsing the Web with an AR-enhanced Phone
- Visualization of Uncertainty in Multidimensional Data with Spatial Distribution
- Scalable Storylines Visualizations for Hypergraphs Exploration
- Augmented-Reality Storylines Visualizations
- You can also contact us if you have specific projects you would like to work on in the team.