Permanent staff can be recruited via:
- CNRS (Chargé de Recherche, Directeur de Recherche)
- INRIA (Chargé de Recherche, Inria Starting Faculty Position, Directeur de Recherche)
- Université Paris-Saclay (Associate Professor, Professor)
The competitive recruitment procedure takes place once a year and has to be prepared several months in advance before the call closes. Contact us.
There are different options for funding a PhD: Université Pars-Saclay, Inria, CIFRE, as well as various domain-specific calls. The topic of a PhD will usually be defined in collaboration with the student, unless it is part of a broader research project for which funding has already been secured. PhD proposals with funding already secured, if any, are listed below.
If you are interested in doing a PhD in the team, contact us.
No position open at the moment.
Most intership offers (M.Sc, M.Eng.) are posted during the period December-February, and take place during the spring and summer.
- Co-constructing a graphical model for sustainable wheat production through interactive visualization
- Augmented-Reality Storylines Visualizations
- (Re)designing Interfaces to Reduce Technology Waste
- Communicating Water Scarcity and Uncertainty for Decision Making
- Augmented Geology Field Trips
- A Hand-centric Approach to the Recognition of Object Manipulations in Augmented Reality
- Itinerary-driven Interaction for Map Navigation
- You can also contact us if you have specific projects you would like to work on in the team.