Permanent staff can be recruited via:
- CNRS (Chargé de Recherche, Directeur de Recherche)
- INRIA (Chargé de Recherche, Directeur de Recherche)
- Université Paris-Saclay (Associate Professor, Professor)
There are different options for funding a PhD: Université Pars-Saclay, Inria, CIFRE, as well as various domain-specific calls. The topic of a PhD will usually be defined in collaboration with the student, unless it is part of a broader research project for which funding has already been secured. PhD proposals with funding already secured, if any, are listed below.
If you are intersted in doing a PhD in the team, contact us.
- Database / Web Engineer (12 months, starting as soon as possible). Develop a back-end for the storage and query of data to be visualized in a tool developed as part of the data journalism project iCODA (Knowledge-mediated Content and Data Analytics - The case of data journalism). Contact Emmanuel Pietriga.
Most intership offers (M.Sc, M.Eng.) are posted during the period December-February, and take place during the spring and summer.
- How AR Head-mounted Displays can Improve User Experience with Mobile Devices
- Integrating thematic Maps into Storyline Visualizations
- Mapping Maps with Augmented Reality
- Multi-Dashboard for Wall Displays
- Post-WIMP Data Wrangling
- You can also contact us if you have specific projects you would like to work on in the team.